I hereby agree to the following Terms and Conditions
Merchant Terms and Conditions
By clicking “Submit” and as a condition to your being a Clark/Crown Gift Card Approved Merchant, you represent that you have read these Merchant Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
1. You agree to actively sell Clark/Crown gift cards to consumers as a product designed to stimulate customer loyalty and recurring purchases at Clark/Crown branded stores.
2. You agree to prominently display Clark/Crown approved point of sale/point of purchase materials at all times as per the Clark/Crown planogram, which will be updated from time to time.
3. You agree that you may elect not to sell Clark/Crown gift cards to consumers, but that you may not refuse to accept Clark/Crown gift cards for purchases made by consumers at your location.
4. You agree to display at every dispenser face Clark/Crown approved point of sale materials marketing Clark/Crown gift cards to consumers for a minimum of 45 days from the date the Clark/Crown gift card offering begins at your merchant locations.
5. You agree to maintain an adequate inventory of Clark/Crown gift cards and carriers in the approved gift card holders to avoid runouts.
6. You agree not to display any Clark/Crown gift card point of purchase materials not approved by Clark/Crown.
7. You agree to follow all merchant guidelines as directed by Clark/Crown, such guidelines being subject to change from time to time, a current copy of which is located at the Clark/Crown portal https://reporting.clarkbrands.com
8. You agree to comply with all Federal, state and local rules, regulations, laws, ordinances and the like relating to the proper sale of gift cards, such rules, regulations, laws, ordinances and the like being subject to change from time to time.
9. You accept responsibility to pay any taxes imposed by any governmental entity related to any products or services sold by your acceptance of Clark/Crown gift cards.
10. You agree to purchase Clark/Crown gift card inventory and point of purchase materials from Clark/Crown and/or vendors approved by Clark/Crown.
11. You agree to promptly notify Clark/Crown Customer Service at 877-462-5275 of any notices, orders, or communications you receive from third parties relating to the sale of Clark/Crown gift cards at your merchant locations.
12. You agree to pay all fees assessed for processing Clark/Crown gift cards and for point of purchase materials, such fees being subject to change from time to time, with or without notice to you.
13. You agree to provide reports, receipts, information, and the like promptly at the request of Clark/Crown relating to transactions.
14. You agree to promptly communicate to consumers, in the event you cease being a Clark/Crown branded merchant or the Clark/Crown gift card program is discontinued for any reason, the Clark/Crown approved process for redeeming their unused balance on their card.
15. You agree to use of the Clark/Crown portal to obtain reports for Clark/Crown gift card transactions that occur at your merchant locations.
16. You agree that all reports provided to you for Clark/Crown gift card transactions reflect transactions that occur at your merchant locations and are prepared using information provided to Clark/Crown by third parties. Any failure to properly or accurately convey data to third parties or to Clark/Crown will result in errors in reports. Reports will be made available for a period of 90 days. Clark is not responsible for any errors or omissions or the accuracy of such reports.
17. You agree to authorize Clark/Crown gift card transactions using the Clark/Crown gift card network. Your failure to obtain authorization in advance of issuance of Clark/Crown gift cards will be your responsibility.
18. You agree that in the event you cease acceptance of Clark/Crown gift cards, you will promptly remove any and all Clark/Crown gift card point of purchase materials relating to acceptance of Clark/Crown gift cards and will promptly notify Clark/Crown of your no longer accepting Clark/Crown gift cards for purchases of goods and services.
19. You agree that Clark/Crown reserves the right to deactivate any and all Clark/Crown gift cards for any reason or no reason, at any time, with or without notice.
20. You agree that Clark/Crown may continue to require acceptance of Clark/Crown gift cards for purchases but cease activation and recharging/reloading of previously issued Clark/Crown gift cards.
21. You agree to convert your existing Clark/Crown gift card inventory to new Clark/Crown gift card inventory at the instruction of Clark/Crown, should the need arise.
22. You agree to process purchases, activations, and reloads of Clark/Crown gift cards using only Clark/Crown approved point of sale terminals.
23. You agree not to establish expiration dates or require consumers to provide name, address, phone numbers, or email addresses at time of activation, purchase, or reload unless required by law.
24. You agree that Clark/Crown may deduct from your settlement, amounts due for Clark/Crown gift card activations and reloads, point of purchase material purchases, and any other fees and amounts due to Clark/Crown. Such fees and amounts are subject to change at any time by Clark and any third party processors.
25. You agree not to assess any fees for processing purchases, activations, or reloads of Clark/Crown gift cards to consumers.
THE PRECEDING RULES AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.