What is a firewall?
A firewall is a network security system that monitors and controls incoming and outgoing network traffic based on predetermined security rules. A firewall typically establishes a barrier between a trusted network and an untrusted network, such as the Internet. It is required to be PCI compliant.
Paysafe Cradlepoint 2200
Clark Brands has partnered with PDI (formerly ControlScan/Echosat), a PCI-DSS compliant managed security service provider (MSSP), to offer the PaySafe UTM managed firewall service. The PaySafe service delivers the latest in firewall technology, supported by a team of experts that keeps it current to your business operations and the threats that endanger it—all while maintaining compliance with industry standards like PCI DSS.
Switching your Acumera to a Paysafe
If you have an Acumera Firewall your firewall is no longer compliant and needs to be upgraded to the PaySafe firewall.
Why make the switch?
- Latest generation firewall with an industry leading threat detection and response
- Built-in FIVE port networking switch to reduce hardware under the counter
- Cellular failover allows for seamless processing should your location lose connection to the internet
- Supports the all-in-one firewall and zone router functionality - required for EMV at the pump
- 24/7 PDI customer support
How to make the Switch?
- Order a PaySafe below
- Schedule an appointment with a technician
- Once the technician installs the PaySafe, the upgrade is complete. The Acumera firewall can be recycled, no need to return it.
Order a PaySafe
Please select an option below to order your PaySafe.
Note: Once we receive your form, we will work with ControlScan to process your order. Your firewall will ship within 24-48 hours after the form is received.