On The Go Gift Card Custom Design Program
Congratulations on signing up for our custom On The Go Gift Card Program. As a part of your package, you will receive custom design services provided by our marketing department.
Custom Card Process:
- You must agree to the terms and conditions prior to any work being completed.
- Please upload your business logo below to be included in the card design or if you have a card design file, please upload the high-quality image.
- Clark will prepare up to 3 designs for your review.
- Upon your review and choice of design, your design services include up to 3 reworks of your chosen design.*
- Once you approve the design, our team will prepare a proof and email that to you for your approval and signature.
- Please sign and return to our inside sales representative.
- Once we receive your signed copy, we will begin card production. This process can take 21 to 30 days. During peak card production season, this timeline may increase.
*Please note, excessive reworks above the included services will be charged a design fee of $150 per hour. This will be communicated and presented for approval prior to additional charges or work.
Merchant Terms and Conditions
By clicking “Submit” above and as a condition to your being a Clark Gift Card Approved Merchant, you represent that you have read these Merchant Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- You agree to follow all merchant guidelines as directed by Clark, such guidelines being subject to change from time to time, a current copy of which is located at the portal https://reporting.clarkbrands.com
- You agree to comply with all Federal, state and local rules, regulations, laws, ordinances and the like relating to the proper sale of gift cards, such rules, regulations, laws, ordinances and the like being subject to change from time to time.
- You accept responsibility to pay any taxes imposed by any governmental entity related to any products or services sold by your acceptance of Clark gift cards.
- You agree to purchase Clark gift card inventory and point of purchase materials from Clark and/or vendors approved by Clark.
- You agree to promptly notify Clark Customer Service at 877-462-5275 of any notices, orders, or communications you receive from third parties relating to the sale of Clark gift cards at your merchant location(s).
- You agree to pay all fees assessed for processing Clark gift cards and for point of purchase materials that are ordered, such fees being subject to change from time to time, with or without notice to you.
- You agree to provide reports, receipts, information, and the like promptly at the request of Clark relating to transactions.
- You agree to promptly communicate to consumers, in the event the Clark gift card program is discontinued for any reason.
- You agree to use of the Clark web portal to obtain reports for gift card transactions that occur at your merchant location(s).
- You agree that all reports provided to you for Clark gift card transactions reflect transactions that occur at your merchant location(s) and are prepared using information provided to Clark by third parties. Any failure to properly or accurately convey data to third parties or to Clark will result in errors in reports. Reports will be made available for a period of 90 days. Clark is not responsible for any errors or omissions or the accuracy of such reports.
- You agree to authorize Clark gift card transactions using the authorized gift card network. Your failure to obtain authorization in advance of issuance of Clark gift cards will be your responsibility.
- You agree that in the event you cease acceptance of Clark gift cards, you will promptly notify Clark of your no longer accepting gift cards for purchases of goods and services.
- You agree that Clark reserves the right to deactivate any and all Clark gift cards for any reason or no reason, at any time, with or without notice.
- You agree to convert your existing Clark gift card inventory to new Clark gift card inventory at the instruction of Clark, should the need arise.
- You agree to process purchases, activations, and reloads of Clark gift cards using only Clark approved point of sale terminals.
- You agree not to establish expiration dates or require consumers to provide name, address, phone numbers, or email addresses at time of activation, purchase, or reload unless required by law.
- You agree that Clark may deduct from your settlement, amounts due for Clark gift card activations and reloads, point of purchase material purchases, and any other fees and amounts due to Clark. Such fees and amounts are subject to change at any time by Clark and any third-party processors.
- You agree not to assess any fees for processing purchases, activations, or reloads of Clark gift cards to consumers.
THE PRECEDING RULES AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.