Clark Brands has teamed with Couch & Philippi to offer a simple and economical solution for dispenser door image - the Clark DoorSkin. With this innovate and low cost approach to Pump Skirt Imaging, you can upgrade your Pump Skirts with new Clark branded DoorSkins... the simple, durable, snap-on imaging product that eliminates the problems commonly associated with decaling.
DoorSkins have many benefits:
- Save hundreds of dollars in labor costs!
- No island down time. No lost revenue.
- Easy to install and require no special tools.
- Screen-printed graphics approved by Clark.
- No Pump Skirt preparation or vinyl removal required prior to installation.
- Most DoorSkins can be installed in less than one minute.
- Baked-enamel finish is durable and holds up well to gasoline and diesel fuels.
- Cover existing dings and dents on Pump Skirts.
- Avoid the peeling, bubbling or tearing of vinyl graphics.
- No special weather conditions required for installation.
Couch & Philippi is a nationally recognized manufacturer of metal imaging products. Since 1926, Couch & Philippi has been dedicated to providing proven products that meet or exceed the rigid standards of durability and corporate branding. Inventory management, project management, and image design services help to ensure a successful imaging program for its clients.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 854-3360
Click below to access the DoorSkin forms:
Contact us today to see why Clark is The Choice of Independents. You can also call 877-GO-CLARK